Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day of Appreciation

Today i got to bed 230am cus of studying and got up around 730am to study. I only got half done what I wanted to but at least this time the accounting I can get the calculations to work though I dont claim to fully understand it, but that is better than before!

We had a good day together as a family which is nice since K has to go back to work for the next three days. It is so good to have her at home with us, we love and miss her so much! My kids are so good, they put up with a lot from me and are still turning out so great. Im thankful for that and for my wife who compensates for me and the nursery and primary teachers who are influencing my kids so very much!

I havent been on top of much with this accounting taking up so much time. I will get back on the pictures and blogging as soon as I can!

No comments: