Monday, June 29, 2009

Word challenge was hard in motivation for me this last 2 times. When I finally got up the motivation to take the shot most everything I could think of was done already. My thoughts turned to something close as I was out of just about every summer food, dwindling light and close to no gas to drive around with.

In my apartment complex there is this rose bush that had lots of white roses on it. In the last 4 days not we have had temps between 82-101 degrees F. The roses whithered and died in the heat really fast. Summer is heat, so much that you can even see it off the road.
Summer is also all about "The Box Office" and the big hits in the summer. Transformers is a big one this summer. Also the best way to see it in my opinion is the drive in which is perfect for summer. Last summer we were drive in rats always there sometimes multiple times a week. The quality of movies as of late is much lower so we havent gone to see as much.
Just a different angle. Instead of the entrance I got some of "The Dry Hills" as I call them. They are mostly orange because of how dry they are with the drought.

No comments: