Thursday, May 14, 2009

Practice with ISO and Fstop

Here I am experimenting with ISO changing again. My camera will auto change the fstop when I change the ISO. It wont let me change it on its own yet and it is really just past the point of anger for me. Here is my kids eyes, or at least the ones that didnt turn out completely blurry because of their movement. Most are un edited. The second and third ones have a bit of color enhancement and the third has warmth added to it to bring out the color of skin more.




1 comment:

Candace said...

Blake~ I had to come check out this blog because I didn't even know it existed! I'm gonna subscribe so I can comment when you post. :) And I think the second one is my very favorite of these. I love how you can see half of her whole face and her perfect little mouth!