Sunday, May 3, 2009

Photography and My Family

So J'alee had her photography shoot on Saturday. She absolutely loved it. Even changing and the hair and make up part. It was quite nice and Timothy Leung was fantastic with her. He even said that she was so great for her age and was able to hold poses and do facial expressions better than most. He also said we started a family young.

He was so nice. He even took time to teach me stuff about photography and would move around for me to take pictures and let me take them right along side of him. He gave me free range on his studio inside and outside. There were some great shots of both my kids. Even Baby J loved it there. I got some of him with the old BMW cars and motorbikes he had at the studio. I will give links for everything below and on the side.

It was just fantastic and J'alee loved it. She came home and was taking pictures with my camera and she didnt want to put it down. She even took a great shot with blur in it. Something I have yet to accomplish.

She had her audition with the same company that is the agent for Zach Effron and the Russo kid from Hannah Montana. She did her whole commercial and was looking really cute with her hair and makeup still done from the photography shoot. Dad messed it all up and forgot her little picture to go with her "resume". J'alee even got mad at me for forgetting. It was kind of funny.

J'alee's pictures that I took HERE
Baby J's pictures I took HERE
J'alee's pictures she took HERE

1 comment:

Alicia said...

What a great learning experience for her. I'm so glad she had so much fun!