Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tid Bits Today

So I only have a few tid bits to write about today. Last night we watched Slumdog Millionaire and for the first time in a while I actually agree with the Oscar winner. It was a great show about how a little boy raised on the streets of Mumbai with his brother from childhood has experiences that help him know the answer to the India version of Who Wants to be a Millionaire. I would recommend it to anyone, though people who are extremely sensitive to children and hard circumstance of street and gangster life probably shouldn't watch.

I was going through and enhancing my library of pictures and found this one. I took this at the Academy of Sciences in the rain forest section. You might recall the other butterfly picture I took but here is another. It looks like it is almost a mirror effect but actually it is two different butterflies underneath each other. I wish I could enhance the colors a bit more but it goes all grainy when I do. Any tips would be helpful!

1 comment:

Rach said...

That is a loverly photo. You are getting really good!