Monday, February 23, 2009

Park Place

The other day we went to the park. It was good for the kids to get out and play, stretch and exercise. Since we have been going to the park more they are fitting in more socially and better able to play with others. Maybe that will help them learn to share more too!

We went to the park that is across the street on the side of the lake. It was fairly cloudy so we were hoping that it would stay good weather. It did and it was a lot of fun for the kids.



It got K and I thinking about what it was like being younger and being able to swing without getting sick or dizzy! Either way my kids love it and we got lots of pictures. Most of which K took, I think she is better at taking pictures than me.

They had a enclosed area with toys for kids under 4. They had one for older kids including some pyramids with ropes to climb on. J'alee wanted to go over to them and she had lots of fun climbing them. It made me happy because she has the physical ability to pull herself up and balance on them. Baby J saw them and wanted to do it too. He actually balanced on them but couldnt really transfer between them very well.





He was able to pull himself up slowly and move a little bit but it wasnt too long before he fell through the holes right into the otherside. He did get a little frustrated but he is doing well for his age in physical ability.

You can see all the pictures we took on photobucket. There are a few more below here just for highlights.

2 comments:

Rach said...

I loved all the pictures. I look the other day but didn't come back to post :( You have such cute kids and I am glad you get to have a break from homework every now and again.

B-Blogit said...

the pictures should be on photobucket now. I got behind in picture posting