Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Draw Your Attention

I wanted to just make a post and draw your attention to a couple of things. I added my blogs of note. I have added another blog for a friend of mine that is now living in France. It is lined with humor and it is excellent writing you will like it.
Second in the Primary election Mitt Romney said if we are not careful we will be eclipsed by emerging countries like China and India who have increased their Gross National Product by 300-500% in the last 5 years. That being said I want to draw your attention to the wireless services/cell phone service. Some carriers are now running ads about the 3G network. The fact is as of January that technology is obsolete by 4G that is now running in China and Japan. 4G will be obsolete by 5G that should be ready to release in 2010. America is behind. To prove that to you there is a video on Hot Links by a Japanese communications company that partnered with China that is showing the direction they want to go in the next 10 years. This is probably the technology I will be working with in my job and all of us in our lives. You should watch it. LINK HERE if you don't want to find it on the side.
Please view it and leave your comments here. If you don't understand the technology leave a comment or email me and I can explain it to you.

No comments: