Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year and New Season

It is a new year and a new season of shows. I am looking forward to the new and continued seasons of the shows I like to escape reality with. Here is a list of them and their networks. Most start Friday or next week sometime.
Fringe (FOX)
House (FOX)
Monk (USA)
Psych (USA)
Burn Notice (USA)
The Closer (TNT)
American Idol (FOX)
These are the ones that I can remember start in January. I am sad to say that there is no report of a continuation of Canterbury Law staring Julianna Margiles (from ER). It was awesome but it seems to have faded away to the twilight zone of retired shows cus I cant find anything on it.
If you are into this many shows and can watch them all at the same time well you are in luck. You can watch all of them online on their network websites or on hulu.com. There are links on the bottom right for you to view them as well free and completely legal.

No comments: