Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Dark Knight

Many of you know that I have been looking forward to seeing Batman the Dark Knight. He is my favorite of the comics anyway and has been forever so here is my review!


Batman - The Dark Knight PG-13 action violence and mild language
This was a pretty standard action movie and that is probably nothing new. It is similar to Batman Begins in violence and language so it is pretty clean movie. There are many rumors that the movie is dark and very violent. It isnt any more so than the last one. I have seen more violent movies and they are rated R - isnt that ironic? NOT! There isnt a lot of blood shed in this one either, cus it doesnt show it. So if you want blood spater on the tv screen watch Gladiator or Bravehart.
Above is a picture of the Joker. When you watch the movie Heth Ledger is almost unrecognizable and does a FANTASTIC job (yes the caps are necessary). People ask me if he was better than Jack Nickelson in the first Batman. I honestly havent decided but right now they are equal footing. I can tell you i totally underestimated Heth Ledger.
I would nominate him for best actor in this one. If Russell Crowe can win for Gladiator and not saying more than 3 sentences at a time...Heth can definately win for this preformance!

1 comment:

Shelese said...

Do you think they would nominate Heth Ledger even though he has passed away?
That would be kind of cool if they did huh?