Thursday, May 22, 2008

David or David

Well I hope you are all pleased with the results of American Idol. I personally was pulling for the same top three that they acutally had so America got that part right. I acutally didnt care which one won because they both are great. I David A. will still get signed and rather quickly too! I thought Cooks preformance of U2 was great and not many people could make it sound like that. I loved Archuletta's preformance of Sun Goes Down On Me. It was amazing and I dont know many people who could sing that song that good either.
So yay for David Cook. Personally Im just jealous of the Ford Escape Hybrids that they each get cus I would love one of those! 45mpg a gallon highway is awesome especially for an suv! Way to go Ford!

1 comment:

Rach said...

Yeah I was hoping little David was gonna win but I do think that he will get a contract!