Saturday, March 1, 2008

Featured Artist Week 8

This week I was reminded by a friend of a band of two guys who had some good success while I was in high school. Savage Garden has some great songs and beats you can hear in the music player below.
I once was asked to participate in a "music panel" for the stake dances to approve music to play at the dances and they rejected "Truly Madly Deeply" because it says "I want to bath with you in the sea"
No Im conservative but Im not that conservative. I mean come on people, you have to be joking me. I understand the principle behind the rejection but hey Songs of Solomon talks about female anatomy and his burning desire for his love. I would take bathing in the sea over that anyday!
Regardless enjoy Savage Garden in the player below.

No comments: