Thursday, February 7, 2008

Moving to Canada

Well it is offical people I have not move to Canada. Mitt Romney has dropped out of the race for president and so have my other two back up canidates. So I am left wondering if there is an honest and good canidate for president left out there. I would rather live in canada than support a man who cant salute the flag or a man who wants to change it so everywhere you call has to say push 1 for english. Spanish is not the national laguage McCain. Obama, the flag is a symbol of our country and the unity of 50 states. If you cant salute that and the patriotism it represents then you shouldnt even be in this country.
So what am I to do now. I would rather Huck than bee with that canidate and Paul-ease dont get me started on this one. Either way Prince Edward Island here I come!

*please remember that this is sarcasim meant to express my frustration over a lack of canidates I agree with*

No comments: