Sunday, January 27, 2008

President Hinkley Died today

One of the greatest people on the earth and one of my heros President Gordon B. Hinkley died tonight about 7pm approx. Here true was a great leader, prophet, humanitarian and example to all of us! He will be sorely missed but imagine the reunion he is having right now with his wife, loved ones and the maybe the Savior himself.

If we go by the revealed instructions the next most senior apostle in line would be president and prophet with a sustaining vote from the body of the 12. Thomas S. Monson would be the next most senior apostle.

Here is a link for an article in the Salt Lake Tribune which is great about the life of President Hinkley. Read

2 comments:

Rach said...

I loved him! I was there when he was sustained and it was one of the most treasured experiences I have had. I didn't like the Trib article though. It is a little to liberal skewed for me.

B-Blogit said...

Rach, the Trib tends to be that way sometimes. It was overall decent and the only one I had found at that time. About an hour later Deseret News had one as well.