Sunday, January 30, 2011

Whats on My Camera Card Part 1

Ok so since I havent emptied off my camera card in a while and I havent posted pictures in a while either here is some stuff that is on my card!

We went to the Pacific Science Center while her family was here just after the new year and I got a few silly photos.


 J'alee had her birthday and of course she got everything that she wanted including "a boy barbie". But this is the big winner in terms of reaction.  Theres the face...horrible picture quality though!
 ITS THE...
 BEST PRESENT....
 EVEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
 What do me, J'alee, 13 going on 30, mom's earrings, 2011 all have in common?  One big, elegant beautiful girl and one dad with some severe psychological issues about age! Uh Oh based off this picture Im gonna be one stressed out dad in about 10 years....lets hope they go SLLLOWWW!
 Of course this little boy didnt want to feel left out so he copied his sister and did it too.  Sure I let him, yes I took the picture and oh boy will it EVER make the best blackmail picture EVER!
 Thats right ladies look out.... *grrarh*

4 comments:

Jackie said...

She loved my present best. Thanks to K for letting me know what to get. I've very happy. The pics are adorable.

Small Stones said...

LOOOVE these picture! And Janalee is getting SO grown up! What happened to your baby?! :) What cute kids :)

Rachel Holloway said...

Oh those sweet kiddos of yours are going and growing up on ya! If you don't already, I'd say that 10 years you'll get some major gray hairs! lol.

Katy said...

hahah! i love how much character your kids have... they're so cute!