Sunday, August 29, 2010

Maybe It'll work

So after going to the farmers market and seeing many different photographers selling their wares in the form on all sorts of paperworks and frames and stuff.  I thought I might need to get a clue.  I am very treading into new water with a lot of trepidation.  We will see what happens but now you can purchase my meager efforts with a camera and put them in your own home!  http://www.b-blogit.com/  It is somewhat of a primitive way to shop but I havent gotten enough time and right now patience to get a shopping cart code in so you can do it all there.  For now arrangements can be made through email/paypal.

So all in all enjoy.  For any purchase of photo 11x14 or bigger $5 will be donated to Sixteen Small Stones a wonderful organization that helps to raise money for children, families and orphans all over the globe who dont have food, water, supplies or education.

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

What a really cool thing to do! You have some super pictures and I hope they are start to be hung all over the world!

Katy said...

That's a great idea, Blake!

I'm sorry i'm so behind in all my blogging... i'm trying to slowly chip away at the Massive amounts of posts that i fell behind on!

but i just wanted to get on here and say hello and that i'm still rooting for you!

congrats on the move/job/ and awesome summer. you have had a ton of great adventures (Forks!) and i'm happy for you!

ps. keep doing a great job at work... you're a smart, hard worker! they'll see it soon enough!