Saturday, March 21, 2009

MSN Messenger 2009

I am loving the new version of Messenger that is out now. It is fantastic. You can regulate the size of the pictures of your contacts on your list. You can get updates on their status at the bottom of the contact list. You can enhance that list to cover updates to blogs, RSS feeds, Twitter, photobucket, flickr, and many other things as well. So anytime anyone in your list or network updates something on there and they have added it on you get a tiny message you can scroll through or it will scroll slowly for you telling you the update. It only shows a snippet not the whole thing mind you but it is still great.

Here is what it looks like with the contact list and the message. Keep in mind you can regulate the size of their profile pictures. Mine are set at medium.
See the "What's New" section in the bottom right of this corner that is what I am talking about. It is fantastic. With this Messenger you can also add your mobile number and it will allow you to get text messages when you get an email to your hotmail account, messages when you are offline and other things. It is pretty cool!
If you are using this service and know me you are welcome to add me. My ID is just the same as my email address!


1 comment:

Jackie said...

Help me learn how to do this. It sounds really great!