Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Humor and Memory Photos

As part of another blog I write in to stretch my photography skills and my thinking I have taken a few pictures and found that some are just funny. One night after chinese food I took this picture and said its a TV Dinner.
Driving around town the other day I saw a sign for a gas station. It took me back to a conversation about gas stations and convenience stores and their owners. Needless to say the name in the following store came up as an owner of one near my last job in Utah. It just reminded me of my friends at work.

This last photo makes me just feel good and it is quite funny as well. You know how in primary the teachers ask kids questions as part of their lessons. This question was how their parents sometimes help them. Here is a picture of my daughters answer. It works out good for her and for me too!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Fun Photo's Man Child, course I especially like what the darling J'alee said best. I bet you don't mind that either. The TV Dinner one - ha very clever!

Rachel Holloway said...

FUNNY!!! You have a great sense of humor! :)

JAW said...

pretty sure this one kinda brought tears to my eyes.
nah nah, just some pollen or something. OKAY! that's a lie, I kinda cried. that's so beautiful. Daddy, thank you for helping me eat my icecream. how innocent.
and so sweet. and SO loving. man.