Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Everyday Times

You always here people talk about the good times and the bad times.  I guess it is the extreme or the emotions of the times in our lives that get us to fixate on those times.  They are the best of times and worst of times.

I might be a little weird but it is the everyday times that are hard for me.  The day to day things such as cleaning the table up 5 times a day after 3 meals and 2 snacks.  Sweeping the floor after each time and then taking out the garbage.

This is just an example of the everyday times that are hard for me.  I hate doing the same thing over and over again and I hate taking out the garbage.  But, I seem to do it day after day.  But that doesnt make it anyless hard.

I am glad that I have very well behaved kids, and a good wife, family and friends that are able to help out and be there for me.  I am so glad to have a house with a yard and a bit more space that I can sort of escape from the everyday times for a few minutes.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I know what you mean man. the day to day grind that makes life dull and hard to track what day it is.