Sunday, October 3, 2010

Food and Thought

Well as many people know there are various things that you can do with your kids to keep them entertained during General Conference and even church. Many people pass around the scripture kids link. For me I have just let them read religious books or color and that is it. The first session Sunday morning we colored the whole time.  For two hours with a 5 year old and a 3 year old.  I was amazed it held their attention that long.  They might not have listened the best but it was in the front room with the tv on.

The last session of conference I broke out the snacks and we just had food with our thoughts the whole time.  It held their attention for an hour and a half at least but it was good to have.  I took these during the middle hymn when they were singing loudly along to "I am A Child of God".


No comments: