Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Good Things Come to Those Who Hit the Bottle

Good things come to those who wait with the exception of John Kerry cus he waiting for election results and his ketchup affiliation didnt get him anywhere.  Also good things didnt exactly come for fall premiers and I found myself wanting to hit the bottom of the bottle for more interesting favor to come.  Since it didnt I have just resolved to watch much less tv.  In fact I have a huge stack of books from the library and a few more waiting at the reservation desk.  But from what I did see here is the break down

Grey's Anatomy - Seriously?  thats what you have to come back with after a very intense season ender?  What a huge let down.  The little midwest girl and Sheppard arent even acting true to their characters at all given past experiences.  Plus it was a very big let down so slow and a bit boring.

CSI - after an intese few minutes of the last season there was hope when there were 3 explosion set up and you see Stokes get thrown.  It was for naught though cus the show failed to product even a firecracker for me.  But it was the same old same old so at least consistency was good

CSI NY - Bonasara big hair is gone which is a bit sad and it as well was consistent even with the intro of the new character. There wasnt a lot of good or bad with the new character so we will see how she does.

Fringe - I never thought I would say this but *yawn* I actually thought it was dry slow and rather boring.  Lets get back to the more freaky, twisted, xfile, paranoid conspiracy stuff.

Extreme Homemakeover - the usual which is fun to watch so it was good.

Bones - it isnt gonna fly at all with anyone that Booth has a GF!  I mean come on now even if Bones and him are at odds again it is just down right weird that it would come in the mix like that and sorry Booth but you didnt act the greatest about it either.  Other than that true to form and it was great to see most all the cast back together!  Hurray!

Glee - skanky!  I mean I thought GaGa night was over the top and down right stupid to do....Brawnchy Spears, but ahhh hurray for Rachel playing dumb HS girl mind games with Finn at the end to find out what she failed to have faith in at the end of the show.

The big winners are:

Big Bang Theory - despite how disgusting and down right uncalled for the machanical arm thing was the rest of the show got me LOLing Out Loud (quote from Mr Monk).  Dont miss this show.

Outsourced - this is funny for sure!  Im glad I caught it.  You should catch it and it will be easy to because it airs right after Big Bang.

House - i have sinned and havent caught the last two episodes yet so I have yet to review it.

1 comment:

oldangelgirl said...

My sister's theory on Bones is that the phone call Booth got at the end in the bar was from his girlfriend and she was breaking up with him... We'll see... She and I have recently become addicted to a show called Lie to Me with Timothy Roth. We love it! If you have Netflix you should look into it. :)