Saturday, April 24, 2010

Tasks Not to Repeat

Yesterday was one of those days you dont want to do over again.  It wasnt horrible but there were a few things I wouldnt mind if they didnt happen again.  For example I got to cleaning the dogs kennel and bathing a dog.  Well naturally certain things happened and needless to say I had to clean that dumb do and kennel again.  Not fun and quite frustrating.

I did get out to the store and bought a veggie steamer which I am excited about!  Im hoping to use it a whole lot as part of this weight loss plan.  Perhaps soon I can leave the jiggling to jello and not me.  Here is my report to myself minus the boring details.

I did get to watch Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution show.  It was the finale of that show as well.  It left me a bit surprised and wanting more.  I dont know what is with ABC and this year for that matter.  All my shows are going the way of the grave.  Monk, Ugly Betty, The Philanthropist, Merlin, Trauma, and now Food Revolution.  I guess it was just a mini series but hey I wouldnt mind watching it a bit longer.

No comments: