Friday, April 30, 2010

Afternoon Pass Out

Something strange happened here today and I dont mean my space bar starting to stick when I hit it! ARGH!  The kids were playing and they wanted to watch cartoons but I was firm on hitting less than 2 hours today so I said no.  Naturally J'alee lounged around acted like she had nothing better to do until one moment later around 10:45am she is asleep.  Baby J played around a bit all bored in his room with some random seconds of fake crying and the quiet.  He passed out on the floor asleep shortly after. So I had a few quite and alone hours today!

I must say that it was amazing though all I did was watch Bones and House on Hulu and eat lunch.  Ok day is a lazy day for me. But the point is this was odd they usually never sleep and especially that early!

2 comments:

Rach said...

Hurray you got a break!

Katy said...

How SWEET! I LOVE when Ava passes out in the middle of hard core playing... it's awesome!