Sunday, November 22, 2009

Expanded Christmas Playlist

Just wanted to drop a note and say I have survived midterms and it has taken a lot out of me. I am looking forward to less school work and more free time for sure! Given the courses I again find myself with less time on my hands since any free moment I have seems to go to making food for someone elses mouth.

Also I expanded my playlist with more Trans-Siberian Orchestra, SheDaisy, LDS Childrens Song book and the Christmas song from the deplorable Grinch movie with Jim Carey. Any suggestions for additions is most welcome!

Also you can wander over to pandora listen to my instrumental christmas album. So far it has stuff like unto Manheim Steamroller, Jim Brickman holiday, Kenny G holiday and Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Listen here

2 comments:

Chris, Deb and the Ava Jayne said...

CARPENTER'S CHRISTMAS. I <3 KAREN CARPENTER!

B-Blogit said...

I like their songs but i dont like a lot of their christmas stuff :( Merry Christmas Darling is close to the beginning the other two are at the end for ya!