Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Farmville Photos

I have this thing where I enjoy the farm scenes from around. I drive by a big huge pile and stock area for maneure and I dont even mind that much. I grew up by farms anyway so the smell of that hasnt ever bothered me, and in fact it has been a source of happy memories!
For those of you who dont read my other blog I have posted these photos but they are wonderful. This is a converted old metal barn into a chocolate factory with such yummy goodies inside!
I made my sweet wife take this picture as I pulled off the highway route. There were workers picking weeds and moving pipe along these fields. Im not sure what kind of plant they are but it was so vibrant green and the contrast with the barn and the "dry hills" in the background was quite a scene-scape for me.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Oh I love the metal-barn-turned-chocolate-factory! What a great photo! You framed it so well, and captured great charm about the place.