Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sleepless in Utah

So I have sleeping issues. I can take PM pain killers and still stay wide awake as of late! What a wonderful joy that is....
Anyway so when it comes to getting up early it is a pain because you just are tired and lethargic the next day. But we made it to UT safe and sound and have been busy ever since. Now I get the pleasure of trying to balance fun, duties, and school at the same time.
We took the kiddos to Logan to go with Grandma JA. We also got to see my grandparents there too. They had lots of questions about the healthcare bill as many of you would guess. Since I read the whole summary report...50 pages or so. I could answer more of the questions for them. They were still just concerned if not more so than I.
Anyway so busy schedule, so I must go now and get some things done!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Glad you made it to UT safely... that's a hefty trip! hope you can start chipping away at your sleep debt... i'm sure it's getting old feeling foggy every day... i'm sorry bout that.

have a grand vacay... you guys deserve it!