Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Is Free Really Free?

I think I have more proof that free really isnt free. Since we are planning on getting a permenant job here rather than this travel stuff this means our furniture is taken away on Monday since it is rented by the travel company. So we have been picking up free stuff from Craigs List. Sure appreciate people for doing that!

I went late last night to get some couches and they looked ok in the dark. Brought them home and not soon after started coughing. Sure enough cat hair on them. Woke up in the morning heading out and we couldnt find our car. Seems that I forgot to move it back in to our assigned spot. Needless to say $210 bucks later and a wasted afternoon and gas we got our car back. I hate the tow people here.

Anyway that is pretty much all that went on today.

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

I must have missed some big news on your blog! You are staying there? DANG, I need to go back and read.

Your story made me laugh...isn't it ironic? I know, not funny...but ironic! :)

B-Blogit said...

Well seems how we got up to take her to her interview and that is how we found out the car was towed plus she says that she has a bad feeling about taking the one she interviewed for after the interview was over. They will probably offer it to her but I dont think she will take the job unless nothing else comes through.

It is a very last minute and uncertain life we live lately and I dont like it but what can you do. Bad feeling plus tow might equal an obvious sign huh? what do you think?