Thursday, June 18, 2009

Final-ly Finished

I am so glad that finals are over for me. I only had 2 but they are just never fun to do. I didnt get much studying done this time as K was working so much, bless her heart, and the kids needed to go out and actually do some activities for once. I was worried that they would be really hard, but I am blessed they werent as hard as I thought. K was great to put the kids to bed the other night while I did one and the kids were good for going to sleep last night so I could do the other one in peace and quiet.

Even thought they are over I still feel a little stressed a little bit. Guess that comes from the neglected house duties like cleaning that need to be done. This place sure can get really dirty in a hurry. At least it is halfway picked up right now.

No comments: