Monday, May 18, 2009

Long Over Due

I have finally gotten quite a few photos loaded onto photobucket and videos on to my youtube channel. There may be some duplicates on the videos because it has been so long I dont remember what I had and had not loaded.

Things are well here. Poor K is working 6 in a row and then we get some time off so we can go back home for a visit. It will be a much needed break. In talking with some of my friends they all want me to come back and that feel pretty good to be wanted.

I am thinking of pictures that I can put into the igoogle contest for new themes. A chance for $7500 bucks is worth the time thinking about it for sure! If anyone has suggestions I need to put in 5 pictures that all fall into one theme.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

a theme eh? how about simple pleasures. capture your kids enjoying simple things that we lose as we grow older. like...blowing dandelions, watching a plane go by in great excitement, running through a sprinkler, tracking a potato bug etc