Tuesday, April 7, 2009

More Letter

Jo Jo,
It was good to talk with you and hear your voice last night. We sure miss you. It was so late and Im not sure what I was saying but it was fun. It took Baby J a bit longer to fall asleep and then I couldnt sleep till about 3:30. And sure enough they got up early. K was nice enough to watch them for me for a while so that I cuold sleep another hour. She is so great! I loved the post on your blog as well and that is such a great picture.
I think it is fun that you go snorkling. I wish that I could do that. We arent sure if they will extend K or not now so we are looking around for different options. There arent that many so we are worried.
It is cold and rainy today so the pollen in the air isnt bad at all today so I get a break in allergies which is a good thing. Taking medicine for it sure makes me tired though but at least it is better than a itchy nose.
We ordered some glasses for me online for much cheaper than I could get them from an eye doctor. Since the kids broke mine I have been neededing a pair. I am excited to get them and hope they come soon.
Well take care and be careful with the sun out there!

1 comment:

JAW said...

SO! yes, it was also so much fun to talk and see you! lol alfredo! It was a nice way to stay awake all night. :) I am boring right now. I will probably post a blog though. soon. lol