Monday, April 20, 2009

Close Up Tips Please

So it has been a while since I was able to do a challange on Mission 24 and since I could practice some techniques. The kids were in the tub so I found myself with some time to watch them and shoot. Dont worry all I got was their heads. My son moves more so I only got one decent shot of him. The rest I am looking for tips on what I can do better please. This first one is probably the best one.

this last one cold have been my favorite but I think she moved a bit making it slightly blurry. I tried to edit it and I couldnt make it any less blurry.
The only good shot I have of him cus he wouldnt hold still, imagine a 2 year old boy holding still.

2 comments:

GeNee said...

I love these head shots. How do you get such good lighting?

GeNee said...

You should frame these pictures and put on your wall. That would be so neat