Friday, February 27, 2009

The End is the Beginning is the End

I am really starting to feel the saying the end is the beginning is the end. I just finished finals and start again on Monday! No break for me which is hard because I am not the type to like or do that well in school. I wont even know my grade yet and I will already be moving on.
I guess it is a good thing because that means I will graduate 10-14 days sooner. Part of me would like to push it back!

Pretty average day today. There was an estate sale and after watching the San Francisco Antiques Roadshow a little while back we ventured out hoping to get lucky. Well my family is governed by Murphy's Law so I dont know why I even thought I would get lucky. But we did manage to find a Japanese tea and Saki set which was hand made for $30. It is a 16 piece set which is nice, though we dont drink those kinds of things. But we did find out that each piece sold from a museum in San Francisco for $25 a piece so there is some profit in it for us. No picture of it right now because I didnt get to unwrapping it and washing it.

No comments: