Saturday, May 31, 2008

Pres. Bush in Utah

I dont know if anyone else knows but President Bush was in utah for the 4th time and met with church leaders and talked about current issues facing the country today that I will not discuss. I think it is great the President no matter who it is would come here. I guess he was here under the premise of fundrasing for the GOP.

There were road closers while he was here of course. The last time he came I got stuck in the speghetti bowl as his motorcade past. I waited a long time and my car needed a new radiator so it was overheating and I just wanted the motorcade to clear out so we could move and I wouldnt overheat my car right there in the middle of the freeway.


1 comment:

Rach said...

I think it is good that the president would come and speak with religious leaders around the country. It needs to happen more. I am sorry for the traffic concerns though.