Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Princesses

J'alee wanted to go see Disney on Ice this year because it was all about Princesses. So naturally we went. She had a blast! I was somewhat bored till the dragon from Sleeping Beauty came out and acutally shot fire onto the ice. It was pretty cool. Then they did fireworks at the end that were cool. That was the highlight for me.
This morning J'alee came in and put one of her fake crowns on my head and said "Your a prince daddy Im gonna marry you, took my hand and started to dance" It was so funny. I told her you cant marry daddy you have to marry a boy. she said "can I marry a little boy?". She makes me laugh so much sometimes.
I will get pictures and video of the Disney on Ice on here soon so keep a look out for that!

1 comment:

Rach said...

How fun I wish I could have been there!