Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Valentine's Present

Well I came home from work to a messy table with little cut out stars all over it and sighed. The on the wall were more stars and I held my breath as I read "A few of the reasons why your our star". Then I realized that my valentine's presnet was the stars. I looked down and there were over 100 stars it seemed with reasons my wife love me, some written for my song and daughter. J'alee even helped by scribbling on some. The reasons made me laugh and some made me tear up a bit! It was really nice to get something like that, so unexpected and fun at the same time.

It is one of the best presents I have gotten ever! Almost every reason she could think of must have been on there, including some of the things that I might do that bug her a bit. But either way I know that she loves me despite my faults and that is a good thing!



No comments: