Saturday, February 23, 2008

American Idol after week 1

Now that the preformances, judging and results are done here is my little run down on the show for those who dont want by yet are still somehow interested. This acutally comes from a lack of work at work. Here are my top 10 in no particular order

Alaina Whitaker impressed me with her voice.
Alexandrea Lushington impressive voice and good preformance
Amanda Overmyer didnt like the song but great rock singer
Asia'h Epperson great all around, fun, excellent singer and good preformer
Carly Smithson she sings good but i disagree her song wasnt the best preformance of the night
David Archuleta is probably my favorite idol this year. His voice control is amazing and he makes it all seem effortless, even if you leave his age out of it!
David Hernandez I was impressed with his voice and he did pretty good.
Michael Johns Made it into my top ten after singing Queen better than anyone on any other idol season. wow
Ramiele Malubay isnt the sweet little voice anymore she can sing and does it really well, im very impressed.
Robbie Carrico I have to be honest questioned why he was even in the top 24 but after this last week he surpassed David Cook as best rocker dude. He reminds me of the singer from Poison.
Syesha Mercado wow she can sing, very impressive.

No comments: