Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Failbook or Facebook

I have made this my official greeting to anyone who has added me as friend now on failbook.  Yes that is right I call it failbook for obvious reasons.  So here you are to all my friends I have already added so you dont feel left out! 

"Welcome to failbook where people collectively ignor things as they really are and turn their personal interactions into computer typing and radio signals through wireless signals! Where people of all races, creeds, colors, clans and countries ignor the reality of life and embark in epic journys of farming, city building, crime/mafia explotations, taking care of virtual pets, owning all sorts of businesses and spam each other with all sorts of gifts, invites, requests, links and viruses!  Arent you glad you joined failbook...I mean face book?"

1 comment:

Katy said...

Failbook...

i like it.

it sounds better than "Sucks the soul right out of you one hour at a time book"


my title is lengthy and terrible.