Sunday, November 23, 2008

Stirring Stick Goes Wireless

Well today I was playing with J'alee in the front room. We were watching Christmas cartoons and playing around every now and then. Baby J was doing the same till he migrated off on his own. Which is totally fine most of the time. This time a door was left open.
I paused a minute and heard a swishing sound. Sure enough my son had gone through the open bathroom door and was playing in the toilet. Not that bad right? WRONG and for two very good reasons. I immediately noticed that J'alee didnt flush the toilet so he was playing in pee water! EWWW!!
Last of all I took the toy out of his hand and sure enough it was my cell phone!!! AHH! Wireless stir stick huh! So it wont power on and it went on the fritz. #1 reason you can tell your phone wont ever work again is if there is water building up underneath the screen and you can see it!
Oh well we have gone through 4.5 years with children and this is the first ruined cell phone that is pretty good.

2 comments:

Rach said...

I am so sorry. Phones and water don't really go well together haha

Chris, Deb and the Ava Jayne said...

i know your pain. this last week
ava broke the PS3, the PS2 and chris's new lappy he got last year...total of almost $2,300 of electronics. *sigh*