Saturday, August 11, 2007

Best Lotion Ever! Gotta Try This!

I have found a lotion that has been clinically proven to be more effective that Eucerin. This lotion goes on light and aborbs better into your skin. After only 24 hours your skin will be much softer than other lotions. The lotion uses Malaysian glycerine, Allantoin and soothing oil. It has been shown to reduce itching flaking, scaling and dryness. It is a NON-GREASY lotion which is essential to me because I hate that feeling. Not a problem with this lotion. My hands crack and bleed every winter even with lotion on, except with this one.
I will give away a free travel size bottle (1 fl oz) to the first 10 people who reply to this message!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this from Melaluca? with the oil?
Rach

Anonymous said...

Yes it is from Melaleuca! It is really great stuff. I just got a lot of these little trial sizes and im giving them away.

Anonymous said...

It would be good for Kent

Anonymous said...

Don't mail it though - $$$ - we can get some later.